Welcome to St. Pius X Catholic School and thank you for your interest.
Request More Information
Should you desire more information than is available on our website, please Request More Information
and our Admissions Office you contact you. If you have not already done so, please consider making an appoitment to visit. We would very much like to meet you and encourage you to tour our school and campus.
Attend an Open House:
- Open House is Friday, November 9, 2018, from 9:00 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. with school tours available while children are in their classrooms.
- If you are unable to attend an Open House, small group tours are available until December 5, 2018 on most Mondays and Wednesdays at 8:30am. Please visit our website to schedule the tour.
How to Apply
Students must be 3 years old by September 30th to apply for Pre-Kindergarten 3.
Students must be 4 years old by September 30th to apply for Pre-Kindergarten 4.
Students must be 5 years old by September 30th to apply for Kindergarten.
The completed online application is due December 10, 2018. Applications received after this date will be reviewed on an individual basis. To begin the Online Application process, Create an Account. Upon account creation, you will receive an email containing a verification link. Once your email address has been verified, log in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
A non-refundable fee of $50 must be submitted with each application. Multiple records are required for submission of the application. Please have all files labeled with the name of the document.
Records Needed to Complete the Acceptance Process:
Please submit the following documents with your admission application:
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of immunization records
- Copy of social security card
- Release Form
- Copy of First Communion Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of report cards (if applicable)
- Copy of standardized test scores (if applicable)
- Divorced or separated parents must file a court-certified copy of the custody section of the divorce or separation decree with the principal’s office
After submitting the application, you will be able to track online your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. In addition, you willl be able to print the completed application and monitor when the school receives any applicable supplemental forms.
We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 504-282-2811.
St. Pius X admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. St. Pius X does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.